Total Healthcare Program Management
Including Management Oversight of:
DESIGN, CONSTRUCTION, ESTIMATING AND OPERATION
AG|CM is more than technical qualifications and skills…we are caring, dedicated and 100% focused on you, the owner, and your needs.
Our professional team achieves excellence by providing the
Hospital Board – Peace of mind knowing the program is professionally managed by a team whose entire focus is to protect its interests in terms of cost, quality, and time.
Hospital Management Staff – A team that possesses the talented skills, experience, and ability to make critical decisions that enhance the confidence of the entire facility team.
Hospital Administration – A team savvy in working amongst all the players: Hospital Depts, three Jurisdictions, State, County, and City Health Agencies. We lead through effective communication, team building, and identifying the best solutions for all concerned.
Tax Payer and Community – A concern for the facility constructon that fosters community health safety, by demanding quality and value for every dollar spent.
Dan Haupt’s Pre-AG|CM Experience
MILCON Healthcare Projects for Navy and Air Force
- Life Cycle Senior Project Manager for Dept. of Defense Education Activity Pacific on 37 K-12 DODEA schools in Japan, Okinawa, South Korea and Guam. Design and construction oversight from design charrettes through occupancy.
- Life Cycle Senior Project Manager, US Naval Hospital, Okinawa, Japan. Responsible for all healthcare initial outfitting projects, oversight of transition planning, space planning, equipment planning, procurement, and installation requirements for 550,000 sq. ft. $55 million hospital.
- Senior Project Manager in charge of construction administration services for the hospital at Travis AFB, California. 500,000 sq. ft. renovation project in charge of construction administration services.
- Senior Project Manager in charge of construction administration services for renovation of 200,000 sq. ft. of Scott AFB, Illinois. Design and construction administration from design charrettes through occupancy.
- Belle Glade Hospital: 120 bed replacement acute care hospital in Belle Glade, FL. Senior Project Manager for design and construction administration. Approximate cost was $27 million.
- Parrish Medical Center: Life Cycle Senior Project Manager for $50 Million, 250 bed replacement facility in Titusville, FL.
- Governor Juan Hospital, St Croix, US Virgin Islands: new Cardiac Center of Excellence. 40,000 sq. ft.; new open heart wing. Program Manager, Owners Rep
“I wouldn’t use anyone else to manage our projects. I recommend Dan Haupt for any type of large or small project”
John Richards, P.E.,
GS14 Director of Logistics, DODEA, Pacific Division
Healthcare Facility Senior Program /
Project Management Experience
Facilities 110-250 Bed Acute Care
- All Children’s Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL
- Parrish Medical Center, Cocoa Beach, FL
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital, Port Charlotte, FL
- Hialeah Hospital, Hialeah, FL
- Lee Memorial Health Systems, Lee County, FL
- Orlando Regional Medical Center, Orlando, FL
- Christus Spohn Medical Tower, Corpus Christi, TX
- State of Florida Agency of Healthcare Administration, FL
- Design review at 40%, 60% & 90%
- Replacement and renovation projects
- Construction inspection services
Program Construction Oversight
Life Cycle Program/Project Management
Strategic Planning & Development
Major Hospital Construction Experience
Energy & Utility Systems
NAVFAC and ACOE Process Trained
Numerous JCAHO surveys (scoring 95 to 100%)
Numerous Facilities Assessments (renovations, new and replacement facilities)
Created JCAHO Environment of Care Manuals
Reduce Utility Costs up to 40%
“Excellent Engineer that has saved DODEA millions of dollars by plan review, construction inspections, and facility assessments throughout the Pacific”
GS14 DODEA, District Chief, Pacific Division
Senior Program Manager
Military Construction Projects
US Naval Hospital Okinawa, Japan ($350M, new)
USAF Hospital and Vet Clinic at Lackland AFB, TX (12M, renovations)
USAF Hospital at Scott AFB IL ($50M, renovations)
USAF Hospital at Travis AFB, CA ($60M, renovations)
USAF Hospital at Beale AFB, CA ($10M, renovations)
- JACHO Survey Prep
- Transition Planning
- Medical Equipment Coordinator
- Review Pay Applications
- Change Order Review
- AE/GC Plan Review
- HVAC Inspections
Senior Staff Activities
Florida Healthcare Engineering Association (Past President)
American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Engineers
Texas Association of Healthcare Facilities Management
Construction Management Assoc. of America member
Association of Marketing Professionals
“Most knowledgeable healthcare engineer I have ever met”
Daniel Plugge, Senior healthcare program mgr.,
USCOE, Little Rock Arkansas, Healthcare Division
Client Management Approach
- We strive to understand and manage client expectations, wants, and need.
- There are no unanswered questions or unresolved issues.
- READ, KNOW & FOLLOW the contract. Then read the contract again.
- Review progress with client – leave no doubt in client’s mind regarding the promised execution.
- Check TASKS & DETAILS. Recheck to assure quality.
- Document and address design and construction issues and resolutions as they approach.
- Immediately resolve all mistakes. Remain transparent, accessible, and accountable.
- Do not let errors accumulate.
- Report regularly to the client and project team.